About the Webinar
Digital Twin is one of the purpose driven Digital transformation themes to reduce operational costs or innovate with new revenue streams for the manufacturing organizations. If properly strategized & implemented, Digital twins have the potential to become a game changer for the organizations to create sustainable competitive advantage. In this webinar, the speakers simplify the definition of digital twins including the application streams, focus on key problems that digital twins solve for manufacturing organizations, and present a case study from automotive industry for digital twin solution implementation based on their experiences.
Who should attend?
- CXO (like CDO, CIO, CTO), Executive Management & Leaders who own Digital Transformation of discrete manufacturing organisations :
Directors & Managers responsible for::
- After Sales & Service, Engineering, Design & Development, Simulation, R&D, Systems Engineering functions
- Connected Assets / Product Owners
- Data Science / Analytics / AI / ML
- Industry 4.0 / IOT initiative owners
- Industry: Discrete manufacturing like Automotive (Passenger Vehicle, Commercial vehicle, Agricultural, Construction & mining equipment), and Industrial goods.
Why it is beneficial to you?
- Understand the fundamentals of Digital Twin
- Position within the product lifecycle
- Relation to the Digital Thread
- Challenges to implementation (as part of Digital Transformation initiatives)
- Relation to Analytics / AI / ML
- Practical use cases (Case in point from Automotive industry) and benefits of Digital Twin implementation
Get a Complimentary Whitepaper
Edward A. Ladzinski
Register For Webinar
* Required fields
Information on data protection
Hinduja Tech requires the contact information you provide to reach out to you about our products and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time. For information on our privacy practices and commitment to protecting your privacy, check out our Privacy Statement.