UCONNECT INFOTAINMENT – ENGINEER
Job Requirements and Skills
- Good experience in Connectivity and Infotainment Validation.
- Working knowledge on the Infotainment and Connectivity features: Tuner
- Media [CD, BT,SD Card, USB], Bluetooth, Android Auto/Car Play, Navigation, Apps, Wifi, e-CALL etc.
- Working Knowledge of diagnostics protocol (KWP/UDS) and Network Management.
- Working knowledge in Automotive Communication protocols (CAN, LIN, Ethernet etc).
- Good programming skills in C or CAPL/XML and Vector tools like: CANalyzer/CANoe, CANStress.
- Strong communication, Problem solving and Analytical skills are essential.
Years of Experience:
- 3- 6 years
Job Location: Chennai
Academic Qualification: B.E./B. Tech or M.E/ M. Tech
No of Positions : 2
Job Category: Product Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai India