- Develop software architecture for multicore microcontroller and SoC based ADAS ECU products.
- Champion the quality, design, development and release of assigned software project elements in accordance of a process.
- Evaluate change requests, analyze issues, perform basic functions of software design, code and test on assigned new features, change requests and defect fixes.
- Analyze legacy and third-party codebase in order to integrate into a coherent system/software architecture.
- Open mind to adapt to changing software release schedules and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide regular updates of assigned task progression to software lead for project planning, tracking and oversight.
- Identify or propose product process or infrastructure improvements.
- Contribute current status, relevant data and constructive opinion at team/section meetings; Exemplify consensus building and team-focused behavior.
- Interface with product development teams located in various geographical locations.
- Excellent people skills, ability to work well within an interdisciplinary team.
- Understanding hardware schematics, exposure to hardware design.
- Participate in SW CCBs.
- Define SW architecture with identified SW components and interfaces.
- Requirements Management using DOORS,
- Architecture and SW Design using Enterprise Architect
- Development using Infineon Aurix Microcontroller tools like Tasking Compiler, Tasking Compiler
- AUTOSAR implementation using Autosar Builder, Davinci Configurator
- SW Quality Assurance using LDRA, QAC, Coverity, VectorCAST
- Configuration Management using MKS Source Integrity.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Experience in Automotive Domain.
- C and assembly programming for 16/32/64 bit micro-controllers.
- Experience with device driver development (Flash, EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC, Ethernet, etc.).
- Electronic test equipment (oscilloscope, function generator, power supply, etc.).
- Embedded software tools, debuggers, cross compilers, etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in developing embedded software for OEM Vehicle networks (GMLAN/FCA/FNOS).
- Experience in industry standards like UDS Diagnostics, ISO26262, AUTOSAR.
- Familiarity with Autosar and Vector Tools (Davinci Configurator, CANalyzer, CANoe, CANdela, …).
- Experience with Architecture development methodology using tools like Enterprise Architect, Rhapsody, etc.
- Experience configuring with Embedded Realtime Operating Systems(RTAOS, RT Linux, OSEK, etc.)
Qualification : BE/B.Tech(E&C)
Years of Experience: 10-15 years of experience
Job Location: Bangalore
No of Positions : 2
Job Category: Product Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore