BIW – DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Job Requirements and Skills
- Candidate should be experienced in Unigraphics and PLM softwares like Team center.
- Must have hands on experience in automobile domain having worked on BIW and under body systems and their subsystem designs.
- Concept Design/ Design changes on BIW parts (Roof , Floor Panel, Body Side Panels etc) for Automotive Sector
- Conceptual stage design experience is preferred.
- Create & upload the Change Management in the System.
- Hand on experience in Part development.
- Co-ordination with Press/weld/assembly shop, Quality assurance, supply chain & Supplier/Tool maker for part development as per spec in planned schedule.
- Design change based on production/quality/supplier requirement.
- Design & Production proto trial as per the plan & countermeasure to problems reported.
Years of Experience:
- 3- 6 years
Job Location: Chennai
Academic Qualification: B.E./B. Tech or M.E/ M. Tech
No of Positions : 2
Job Category: Product Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai India