Job Title : AUTOSAR SW Architect
Probable Start : Date 01-10-2020
Experience (in years) : 8 to 10 years
- Identify SW components for integration into Vector Autosar framework (MCAL, Tool chain) (system health monitor – memory usage, CPU load, etc.)
- Define Work Area, set up project folder Locations of different CODE blocks SW Tool location How to invoke compilers/linkers w/ arguments if required Sufficient Version Control & Configuration Management
- Shall have sound knowledge about automotive embedded Software architecture, design methodologies
- Product lifecycle experience
- Experience in complete design responsibility and coordination with different project teams
- Experience in AUTOSAR Architecture, UML
- working knowledge of ISO 26262 and applied it in the development of high-integrity software, SW FMEA
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
- Ability to dictate technical standards, including coding standards, tools used in Automotive domain .Work with system design architects to holistically incorporate new requirements into OEM’s AUTOSAR definition and deployment strategy
- Support the work of the software project manager to define and deliver work products per the planned timelines
- Support the SW verification and validation teams to establish test strategies to achieve suitable coverage along the right side of the V cycle
- Interface with Systems engineering to ensure software requirements are documented appropriately and analyzed prior to software architecture design
Participate in reviews to ensure requirements and guidelines are being met
Primary Skills Set:
- Bachelors’ Degree – related to Embedded Software Development (Electronics and Telecom, Electronics Electrical, Computer science)
- Experience in application and device driver development using Embedded C
- Hands on experience in automotive applications development for one or more of the following:
- Communication protocols like CAN, LIN, FLEXRAY etc.
- Diagnostics protocols like UDS, KWP2000 etc.
- Communication Stacks
- Network management
- Fault management, Diagnostics Event Manager, NVM Stack etc.
- Should have hands on experience in configuring the DEM, DET, DCM modules of Autosar stack
- Should have hands on experience in configuring the COM stack modules of Autosar
- Good experience of using tools like Vector CANoe, CANalyzer.
- Solid and hands on experience in embedded software test, unit test, Integration test, embedded software development lifecycle, problem solving, embedded software debugging techniques, Real time, configuration management tools, Oscilloscope, Software Design, Debuggers, read schematics.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR standards and methodology.
- Work experience on AUTOSAR compliant BSW software development. Vector DaVinci
- Managed at least one big project in development phase and few in maintenance phase.
- Must be able to understand and communicate technical issues, root cause, effort estimations.
- Experience w/ SW configuration tools like GitHub, SVN.
Good Experience in tools like Enterprise Architect, IBM Rational Rhapsody
Secondary Skills Set:
- Excellent communication skill – Oral and written; Good presentation and people management skill