Educational Qualification: Minimum Bachelor of Engineering – Electronics
Years of Experience: 5 to 8 years
Number of position: 3
- Hands on experience in Automotive AUTOSAR Software development framework
- Hands on experience in BSW, MCAL, RTE configuration using tools such as Davinci Configurator, Davinci Developer and EB Tresos etc.
- Experience in communication protocols like Ethernet, SPI etc.,
- Hands on experience in AUTOSAR modules like E2E, STBM, , EthTsyn, EthIF, SOME/IP, SoAD, SD, PDU-R, COM etc.,
- RTE port configuration
- Experience in Mode management (BswM,EcuM,ComM)
- Experience in Network Management (NM)
- Hands on experience in software development on Aurix microcontroller platform and good analyzing schematics
- Hands on experience in SWC Implementation
- Integration of customer specific SWC into BSW framework
- Experience in Multicore Autosar OS and Core partitioning.
- Design Inter Processor Communication
- Hands on Experience in Unit test tools like VectorCast and static analysis tools like LDRA
- Experience in Hardware environment: ECU setup, Oscilloscope and Function Generator, Debugger tools, compilers etc.,
- Experience in Design tools like Enterprise Architecture (Use case, Sequence ,etc.. )
- Experience in various compilers and Make files
- Experience in tools like Code beamer, GIT or any other configuration management tool
- Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle and coding standards.