- Experience in Test Case Development, Automation, and Execution in HIL Environment & Report Generation
- Experience in ADAS technology
- Good experience on requirement management tools (i.e. DOORS)
- Hands-on experience in automotive domain:
- Communication protocols like CAN, LIN, FLEXRAY etc.
- Diagnostics protocols like UDS, KWP2000 etc.
- Bench Setup with HW configuration like IO mapping
- Good knowledge on programming language like C, CAPL or Python
- Good experience in configuration management tools like SVN, PTC etc.
- Hands-on experience on using tools like Vector CANoe, CANalyzer, dSPACE, NI etc.
- Good Debugging and Analytical Skills
- Experience in performing technical reviews and handling technical issues
- Experience in performing estimation
- Good understanding of various development processes related to E&E
- Experience in training team members
- Exposure to automotive industry experience
Years of Experience:
- 3 to 8 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Academic Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech