With the evolution of mobile digital devices and consumers’ need for in-vehicle infotainment, the connected vehicle market moves into top gear. The connected vehicle is the foundation for fundamental opportunities and disruptions in the automotive industry and many other vertical industries. It will continue to generate new product and service innovations, enable new value propositions and business models, and introduce the new era of smart mobility. The focus of the automotive industry is to get a more service-centric view of mobility through the connected fleet.
Real-time information about vehicles is no longer a luxury, but an absolute necessity. We can bring together advanced tracking of the vehicle, Vehicle Health Monitoring Diagnostics, and Reports & Analytics capabilities to provide valuable data on your vehicle’s performance, predict service requirements, help you plan maintenance schedules and ensure that your vehicle stays on road longer.
Our End to End Services Covers
- Requirements Gathering
- Design, Development & Deployment of Web/Mobile Application
- Maintenance & support
- Fleet owners lack real time information on the health & location of the vehicle resulting in unplanned vehicle down time
- Tracking: Offers diverse benefits including Tracking of the Vehicle, Health Monitoring Diagnostics, Geo-Fencing, Route Deviation Tracking, Fuel Level Management, Alerts and Reports, Service Reminders, Driver Monitoring and Driving Distance & Time.
- Diagnostic: Predict issues before they occur, giving the operators the power to avoid glitches and steer clear of unforeseen expenses or unplanned delays.
- Quicker Response Time: Since the on-ground team is relayed complete details about vehicle position and health, the turnaround time for resolution is faster, whether critical alert, minor repair or service due.
- Proactive Service Support: Track vehicles coming within their geographical purview, your dealers/service technicians are better equipped to offer support when and where needed.
- Proven experiences in managing 100,000 fleets of trucks
- End to End services
- Automotive domain expertise