SAP SD Consultant/Sr.Consultant
SAP SD Consultant/Sr.Consultant
- Design, develop, and code difficult and complex programs for SAP modules
- Develop test data and analyze problems in programs
- Recognize the critical elements of complex application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations
- Express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Write clear and logical reports, program documentation, and instructions
- Work effectively and independently on assigned projects
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with administrators, technical and functional team members, and users
- Meet established priorities and schedules
- Learn and apply new concepts in information technology
- Learn the characteristics of new systems and update skills to adapt to changing technology
Job Requirements and Skills
- Provide business analysis and process redesign expertise in one or more functional areas (finance, accounting, sales, etc.) within the enterprise specifically in the analysis, and redesign, of SAP functions and processes
- Sound knowledge of SD module. Should be well versed with Inquiries, Quotes, Sales Orders, Sales Return, Consignment Contract, Scheduling Agreements, Credit Debit Memo requests, Rush Orders Cash Sales, Back Orders etc
- Communicate SAP capabilities/possibilities within SD module
- Customize SAP functionality to satisfy business requirements and business process design
- Develop familiarity with production operations, as well as established priorities and sequences for processes
- Lead small sub-projects or regularly coach other project personnel to ensure business application systems are developed in away that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and best practices.
- Skills and Knowledge:
- Comprehensive understanding of SAP’s customizing toolset, including IMG (Implementation Management Guide).
- SAP configuration skills in SD Module
- SAP functional skills in SD Module
- Solid understanding of SAP data model in SD
- Thorough business understanding of manufacturing processes in a plant environment.
- Familiarity with SAP architecture.
- Good project management skills, operating as part of a team organizing, planning, and executing large scale projects from vision through implementation.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks.
- Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies.
- Experience in the industry or in a production/service environment similar to that of the employer is preferred. i.e Automotive.
- Must have ability to perform configuration for SAP SD, ALE, iDoc and EDI.
- Adherence to SLA timelines
- Participate in user functional and technical specification creation.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relational skills required.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Highly Desirable Skills: Experience with EDI, IDOC, Experience with SAP ECC 6.0, ABAP debugging experience is a plus
Years of Experience:
- 3 to 5
- 5 to 8
Job Location: Chennai
Academic Qualification: BE / B Tech / MCA / B Sc/ M Sc/MBA – HR/Sales & Marketing