SAP FICO Lead Consultant
SAP FICO Lead Consultant 018
- Design, develop, and code difficult and complex programs for SAP modules
- Develop test data and analyze problems in programs
- Recognize the critical elements of complex application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations
- Express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Write clear and logical reports, program documentation, and instructions
- Work effectively and independently on assigned projects
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with administrators, technical and functional team members, and users
- Meet established priorities and schedules
- Learn and apply new concepts in information technology
- Learn the characteristics of new systems and update skills to adapt to changing technology
Job Requirements and Skills
- Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the FICO modules of ECC 6.
- Should have sound configuration knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, Asset accounting and Cash and Bank accounting including new GL accounting , automatic payment programs and closing cockpit.
- Should have sound configuration knowledge of cost element, cost centre, internal order, product costing , profitability analysis and profit center accounting. Understand dependency between FI and CO and other logistics modules.
- Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and provide financial expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge.
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs. Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills. Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities. Demonstrate proof of concept & assist in training activities Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Work with the Service Desk to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Work with SAP to resolve software bugs. Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research. Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Exposure to S/ 4 HANA Finance GL Accounting, New Asset Accounting and CO Cost Element Accounting & Profitability Analysis.
S/ 4 HANA Finance Central Finance. Exposure to FI RAR (Revenue Accounting & Reporting)
Knowledge of SAP BPC (Consolidation) , Special purpose ledger, , Various User Exits, Technical and Functional upgrade, Report painter, Report writer etc.
Experience on FIORI APPS, BO- DS, BW, HANA and other reporting tools.
Years of Experience:
- 6 to 8
Job Location: Chennai
Academic Qualification: BE / B Tech / MCA / B Sc/ M Sc/CA/ICWA