- Should take part in software and architectural development activities.
- Transform requirements into stipulations.
- Develop and design software based prototypes.
- Should take part in testing of prototypes.
- Should be updated with the software and be proactive.
- Should be flexible to learn new programs and script languages.
- Should show good levels of enthusiasm and interest in all computer related things.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Core expertise in Java and J2EE application support with ample development experience
- Experience in Migrating from WAS to JBOSS platform is preferred.
- Knowledge or experience in AIX/RHEL/Solaris/Unix platforms is preferred.
- Knowledge or experience in shell script is added advantage.
- Experienced in working with Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JPA2.1, EJB3.0, DBUnit, Aquillion, Selenium, JBOSS ORM technologies Hibernate.
- Working experience with MS SQL, Oracle 11G DB/Postgres 9.4, query/performance optimization of the queries, maintenance and health check
- Automobile industry experience is preferred.
- Flexible to work in extended time
Years of Experience:
- 3 to 5
Job Location: Chennai
Academic Qualification: BE / B Tech / MCA / B Sc/ M Sc